What if entering your soft girl era could get you on the right side of your intuition, forgiveness and self-acceptance?
I know it might sound crazy, but that’s what happened to Ebony Isis Booth.
When she became the guardian for her niece and nephew — giving up her artistic, free-spirited lifestyle in the process — she was forced to look at a never-ending cycle of achieving.
Tune in to this magical conversation to hear more about what it means for Ebony to be in her Soft Girl Era–filled with courage, compassion, allowance, and self-acceptance.
Check out the TOP learnings in this episode:
- How to break cycles that keep pulling you back in
- The steps required to fill your life with courage, compassion, allowance, and self-acceptance
- How self-worth is the foundation of a soft-girl era
- What it means to be the thermostat and not the thermometer
- The importance of self-care and discerning the ramifications of an unmet need
- What does practicing life alchemy look like?
- A positive way to look at procrastination
- How to deal with your inner-dialogue
- An unexpected tip you may not have ever heard for clearing and calming your mind
Ebony Isis Booth coaches cycle breaking baddies in new and emerging leadership positions to tap into the magic inside and thrive. She charts constellations of dope humans, curates cultural engagements, carries light in dark places, and loves her people because Black Girl Magic is praxis.